Sundown Marathon 2014

6:23 PM

Today marked the last day of May.
Took part in Sundown Marathon 2014, my first ever race. haha No I did not run the full marathon lah, not so zai. But hey, I don't usually run anything more than 3.2km and this time round, I tried the 10km and FINISHED it, so it's kinda quite an achievement eh? *self pat*

There's always a first time in everything.
I HATE running, but took part just to see how far can my determination go, and how far my ability can stretch. That's all. .


at the venue, Singapore F1 Grandstand pit.




warm up





Heading to the start point.






on the race track. Running and enjoying the night view of Singapore



go go go !
But first, let me take a selfie. hahaha




the only thing i ain't so happy, why adidas no longer the sponsor for this year's sundown?! HAHA
nonetheless, it was an overall good experience. Passed midnight, welcomed 1st June :)





I always feel that you live only once, so just do it and give it your all. I just hope that I won't get too much of legs sore tomorrow. heh
till then.

You Might Also Like

0 comments