8:32 PM

3 JUN 2017

Jul, Alex and Tim invited me out for lunch at one of their favourite Mexican restaurant this afternoon.



Again, I didnt look at the Menu because I can't really understand Spanish or Mexican words, and I just said to the waiter: "ok any dish is chicken or pork? I'll have that" Haha.. 
I don't what else the rest ordered.

So he served me Tacos, one grilled chicken and one grilled pork filling, served with Mexican rice and baked beans. It seems people here loved bake beans. Macaroni soup and Chips with Salsa are complimentary.
It's all tasted pretty good.
 




 Went to the nearby Cigar shop, and the boys tried some cigar.
Quite a nice chill out shop that serves Beer and Wine at night with some light music.
Shop owner was really friendly, sat down and chit chatted with us when there's no other customers to serve.



Alex looked like some mafia boss, smoking his cigar and settling some big business. lol



You Might Also Like

0 comments