Happy Graduation Guys!

5:02 AM

Post dedicated to a bunch of awesome bros from SF who are graduating today in aussie. They were people whom I hang out with alot during my stay in aussie, pretty much took care of me. They were my 并肩作战 clique, my weekly badminton clique, my xbox gaming clique, counterstrike clique, my cooking clique, my group outing clique. Equally felt just like my own classmates or brothers. Sometimes I can be kinda confused who were my real classmates lol..

Well don't get me wrong, the XM girls and guys were equally nice to get along with,  I hang out with many of them a lot too, the only difference was because I got to know SF guys many months way earlier than XM, longer period of time so therefore the bonding were much more. haha I still liked everyone all the same :)



Today marked the 500+ days of their training, almost coming to the end of the race in a foreign country 4,625 miles away from home.  

Here are just some photos that we took in the past.


a week of cook-off together survival during our stay in NewSouthWales's Motel. was blessed to be coincidentally arranged to go there on the same week. haha 
Nice of Motel boss to let us use her kitchen.




mountain climbing on weekends. It was quite funny. I then realised that people who climbed up faster, took the longest to get down, while people who climbed up the slowest, got down the bottom of the mountain fastest.
互相给予精神上的支持吧!



trip to Wildlife Park during the beginning of Summer month. Epic failure moments getting whacked by kangaroo




Restaurant dining during winter
Food were ok especially the disgusting Bolognese spaghetti. We had fun nonetheless. Gotten meals vouchers from our Aussie Maranthon.






and some random dinners celebrating some festive seasons.






mid autumn festival dinner




also celebrating my return-back-to-aussie dinner. really nice of them.




 final dinner with them. my own farewell dinner before theirs.
and also ... this was the MOST number of dishes we ever whipped up in history. 一天比一天多 lol!



Full strength Selfie FTW! HAHA




Would like to thank them for making my aussie stay a great one and supporting each other through up and downs of every flying phase.. Cheers to the great friendship!

Here by wishing everyone a Happy Graduation Today!
All the best to the a new journey to be embarking soon, and many more years of happy T/O and LDGs to go.

Press on and keep fighting.

You Might Also Like

0 comments