12:48 PM


April.
Did I mentioned that I have finally finished the overdued X'mas gift exchange. HAHA took me a lil' too long.
So this is one of my close friend's artwork for our gift exchange


Haha I helped touched up a lil' to make colors look more fuller. Mom said looked kinda Deepavali. LOL but nonetheless, its a good attempt considering that's 羊骚味's second time painting. 画作背后的原理说得真头头是道。LOL

This was mine (below). I took a lil' too long to complete, partially because I was busy working,didn't had time to paint, plus gey kiang chose the wrong canvas size, should have bought a smaller canvas so I can paint finish quicker. haha




Next time maybe not gonna try doing such difficult drawings 😅
Well it was tiring but fun haha. Hope my friend like the exchange and had fun too!

You Might Also Like

0 comments