Travelling alone, again

9:17 PM

24 JUN 2017

Took a super long flight to the other end of the world. lol
Well this ain't the first time I'm in long haul. The only other time I've been in a long haul was whenever I go back to hometown in Canada. Sigh, how I missed home.

Anyway yeah I had 2 transits in total for this flight. Wasn't too pleased with the flight partially because I was given the last row seat in the aircraft. I don't mind being seated at the last row but NOT WHEN I'M IN A LONG HAUL. Haha wth so lucky right, considering that I have never been given the last row before in all my flights I had taken in my life, so this was the first time and also longest flight. So errrr thank you? haha -_-

Other than that, meals ain't fantastic but twas alright to eat I guess. 
It's kind of a culture difference comparing between asian airlines and western airlines, especially in inflight service.
In Western airlines, flight attendants have more of that "don't give a damn" attitude. Whereas in Asian airlines, customers are always right, and flights attendants are more polite, some better service ones will kneel to your eye level to serve you our meal or talk to you.

Enough of talking. Here are some snapshots taken during my flights.

Lunch: Seafood fried rice for main. Side dish of bell pepper salad, fruits and bun, with my usual red wine. haha



你好!找国祥去!



First time on a B787. wohooo





Had to walk around a bit to stretch those legs since it's a long flight!
Nice big galley..Kinda missed preparing my meals in the galley :)



Dinner: there's only beef available.
I asked the flight attendant: hi do you have another option for main other than beef?
She doesnt even look into my eyes to answer me and just said: No. Do you still want it, if not give it back to us. *and walked away*

erm okay :/
I gave the main course back to the flight attendant because it's all beef. So there's only side dish on my tray. At least the prawn salad, Apple crumble and my choice of white wine tasted good.




Breakfast: Grilled chicken sandwich, Oreo Wafer, and 2 pathetic grapes haha, with my choice of hot tea




Another cup of white wine with Pretzels.


Brunch: Chinese noodles, fruits and my choice of hot tea



*Knock knock* and Here's where the crew bunks are.





Good weather!


Got this from Japan's Tobifudoson Temple: Shrine for flying safety. It's like the japanese version of 护身符 which chinese people get from temples praying, but this is a charm for safe flying.
Have been carrying it with me on all flights :)


Tried some Canadian Dry Ginger Ale, with yummy caramel biscuits.
Tak match combi but whatever. haha




Overall B787 was quite awesome. I'm not too sure but I thought maybe it is a lil' noisy?
As for this long haul, omg seriously I almost couldn't feel my legs and back after I've touched down. HAHA

Time to rest. Tilll then!

You Might Also Like

0 comments