Merry Christmas :)

8:30 PM

 25 DEC 2017


Few years ago, I had a pretty sad encounter that every Christmas I just don't wish to be reminded of it. I used to love Christmas when I was young. It's like a tradition even though I ain't a Christian. My childhood days were lovely. Every year I would have snow fights with friends, built snowman at my balcony, snowboarding, skiing in mountains, Christmas Carols, dinners and gatherings etc. Very simple yet heartwarming and wonderful memories.
Back to my motherland, I've kinda stopped celebrating because Asians don't really celebrate it and the Christmasy feel isn't really there. But being in aviation few years ago made Christmas slightly more meaningful because I have been flying my passengers every Christmas Eve or Christmas, getting them back home in time for their reunion with their loved ones for Christmas.

Anyway, I thought I wouldn't be really doing anything much this winter but thank you to an amazing friend that made this year's Christmas lovely again. 🎄🎅

You Might Also Like

0 comments